Welcome to the future of WEDDINGS
Find your Bride Bestie
Chat DIY Weddings & Learn!
Mindful Wedding Planning Support
Budget Tracking Tips
Big Day Essentials Guides
Location Based Chats
What’s Your Style
Why join the Bride Club?
You’ve just got engaged or on your wedding journey, and want to feel every part of your wedding journey. Soak in every moment. Find your bride bestie, someone who totally understands where you are at, maybe getting married on the same date or in the same venue?
Bride club is for all brides to be at any stage of their wedding journey, who are wanting to feel part of a community. Get help and support, when it comes to planning your wedding day and making sure you’re enjoying yourself!
We’ve found stress and anxiety thrive on fast paced uncertainty and busy lifestyles, which are here to stay in our every day, add wedding planning and overwhelm can quickly overtake your planning if we don’t look after ourselves and put in the methods to make sure we’re happy.
Many couples struggle on, making expensive mistakes with their budgets, pleasing people (normally a family member who is paying for part of the wedding!) and forgetting that the day is about you and your partner.
Join us and we’ll help you have the best experience.
Why is this the place to be ?
Organising a wedding isn’t always easy and the Bride Club Team has many years of experience working with brides and we have discovered that most people benefit from support.
With different levels of membership, we will guide you and offer our skills so that you never feel overwhelmed and have a safe place to share your experiences. We have done all the research and funneled it into a structure that works.
We understand that you are busy and may not have the expense of a Wedding Organiser, we can provide you with the tools that you want and need to organise and stay on track with your wedding planning, but more importantly ensure it becomes a positive and enjoyable experience.
We don’t want you to just have a magical day, we want you to enjoy the journey as well!
You know this is right for you if:
1. You know you need help to organise your wedding but still want to do it yourself, but you don’t know where to start.
2. You are juggling too many tasks, feeling overwhelmed and struggling with creating the to do list and implementing it.
3. You’ve downloaded wedding planning apps, but don’t have the time or motivation to use it and it feels like it doesn’t address your personal concerns, after all everyone’s wedding journey is different.
4. You feel alone in your decision making, no one actually understands what it feels like for you organising your special day. We hear you, that’s what we’re there for, support and a listening ear plus expert advice.
5. You want to be part of a group that’s going through the same as you. Where you know you can safely express your concerns, problems and good experiences with like-minded people, curated by an experienced team of wedding experts.
Every minute you spend in the Bride Club will save you precious time and energy trying to research and navigate your wedding planning.
What’s more, your body & mind will thank you for giving them a break from the impact of living in stress mode, and the impact that has on health & wellbeing with our mindful approach to Wedding Planning.
Take that first step and get the support you need.